Are Drain Clogs a Problem at Your Home?
Indoor plumbing systems have existed as far back as ancient Egypt. Since that time, pipes with running water eventually became clogged. Fortunately, we have some modernized equipment and offer rooter service to deal with such problems.
Mitch Clemmons Plumbing utilizes the latest in plumbing technology to:
- Clear blocked drains
- Clear sewer lines
- Clean the drains using hydro jetting
- Clear the drain using a rooter service
Highly pressurized water is blasted through tough blockages of hair, food, cooking oils, dirt, or other types of residue. Hydro jetting primarily uses water instead of toxic chemicals making the process environmentally safe.
Other reasons why hydrojetting is useful:
- Versatile: Pressurized water can be used to clean multiple drains, pipes, metal walls and sewers lines.
- Efficient: Effectively removes and flushes several types of clogs and blockages.
- Low risk of damage: High pressure water won’t harm pipes.
- Easy clean up: Since there’s no chemicals, there’s no hazardous waste to remove.
- Cost-effective: Hydrojetting can save money in the long run by completely removing stubborn residue that might cost you a complete repipe later on.
There are occasions when a plumber's snake, machine auger or roto-rooter is preferred. However, there could be tree roots or a type of stoppage that needs to be broken up prior to hydro jetting. Sometimes it's a minor clog in a toilet or in an old kitchen sink that doesn't require machinery that is used when hydro jetting.
It can be difficult to determine if your slow draining tub is due to a small clog or a major blockage. That's why we employ our advanced Camera Inspection technology to ensure we're properly attacking the issue at the source.
Whichever solution is appropriate for your clogged drain Mitch Clemmons Plumbing is ideally prepared and equipped to handle it.
Do you live around Fullerton, Brea, or La Habra? We do too! Give us a call for any residential or commercial drain cleaning or pipe clearing service.
Call Today! 562.242.3218