Are Drain Clogs a Problem at Your Home?
Indoor plumbing systems have existed as far back as ancient Egypt. Since that time, pipes with running water eventually became clogged. Fortunately, we have some modernized equipment and offer rooter service to deal with such problems.
Mitch Clemmons Plumbing utilizes the latest in rooter service technology to:
- Clear blocked drains
- Clear sewer lines
- Clean the drains using hydro jetting
- Clear the drain using a rooter service
Highly pressurized water can blast through tough blockages of hair, food, cooking oils, dirt, or other types of residue. Hydro jetting primarily uses water instead of toxic chemicals making the process environmentally safe.
Other reasons why hydrojetting, rooter service is useful:
- Versatile: Multiple drains, pipes, metal walls and sewers lines can be cleaned with pressurized water .
- Efficient: Effectively removes and flushes several types of clogs and blockages.
- Low risk of damage: High pressure water won’t harm pipes.
- Easy clean up: Because there’s no chemicals, there’s no hazardous waste to remove.
- Cost-effective: Hydrojetting can save money in the long run by completely removing stubborn residue that might cost you a complete repipe later on.
A plumber’s snake, machine auger or roto-rooter is preferred on occasion. However, if there are tree roots or a type of stoppage that needs to be broken up prior to hydro jetting we use special machinery. In addition, hydro jetting may not be required if it’s a minor clog in a toilet or in an old kitchen sink.
It can be difficult to determine if your slow draining tub is due to a small clog or a major blockage. Aditionally, we employ our advanced Camera Inspection technology to ensure we’re properly attacking the issue at the source.
Mitch Clemmons Plumbing is ideally prepared and equipped to handle whichever solution is appropriate for your clogged drain.
Do you live around Fullerton, Brea, or La Habra and need rooter service? We do too! Give us a call for any residential or commercial drain cleaning or pipe clearing service.
Call Today! 562.242.3218